Dollar Car Rental Commercial with Leslie Nielsen

It's not the shoes, it's the Dollar rental car



The Dollar Car Rental commercial with the Naked Gun star Leslie Nielsen was one of the top commercials back in 1993 because it was a time when the movie series were also hot. I like this classic commercial because it shows how convenient Dollar rental cars are.

Even at the most impulsive and random decision of suddenly visiting your hometown, Dollar Car Rental will be ready with cars that are perfect for you trip. Of course, always make sure you have Dollar coupons to add to your satisfaction.

About Dollar Car Rental Discounts

I love to eat new, delectable, and exotic dishes from America and around the world. I travel a lot and rent cars, so i can visit all the good places to eat. I hope to one day write a book about all my food adventures and misadventures. You can reach me at: dollarrentalcar@gmail.com